Keeping it short and sweet tonight, here’s my 45 minutes progress:
- My couds where slowing down the FPS to about 40, so (just for now) I’ve removed them and FPS is a happy 53 and above!
Fixed Coins not counting properly
- Hit an issue whereby the coins wasn’t counting properly, it was a mixture of a few issues, all have been addressed and the coin count is now working!
- Borrowed a Capcom background to give a better feel of how I want the game to look by the end!
Fixed running mid air
- There was an issue whereby the kid would start running mid air, I’ve fixed that by saying only run when Y level of kid is at ground level.
- Now some of the barriers rotate which makes things a bit more interesting!
And here’s a little screenshot: