Todays 45+ has been pretty good actually, I did a process I’m calling “refactoring”which is; I take some time out to look at my code and see if I can clean it up.
It really worked! I managed to remove about 3 to 4 global variables and cut out a load of boolean’s that were not being used! It didn’t make anything work better or fix anything broken, but looking at my code now it’s so much cleaner which is really satisfying!
I fixed my last reported issue and got my gems dropping and landing proplery!
Just to boot, I added some new graphics, some from Emerald Beach and some new, I was getting a bit tired looking at the placeholder graphics.
One of my goals, if not, THE goal is to get this game running on IOS, I gave up last time because my code was so bad; being the first ever game I ever made. So as I’m going along I’m testing out on my iphone and it’s all looking good!!